Sigh.
I shouldn't be bored now. But I am.
Stupid papers. DAMN SIAN AH.
I'd rather not go to school.
I might as well finish the papers at home, since working at school and at home is like the same.
Hais.
I wish o lvls are next week.
Aaaah.
I've got SOOOOOO MUCH to do after the big os.
I wanna try sleeping from 10pm at night till 1pm the next day. (Yea. I've never done that in my whole life!!!)
Okay okay. The list will go on forever if I don't stop here.
Anyway, I'm still in a dilemma.
AJC or NYJC?
AJC seems so stressful.
I had decided on NYJC.
But my sister just told me NYJC is a slacker's school.
So is SAJC.
So what now? Where to go?
Hah.
Sigh.
Okay. I'm still mourning over minnie's death.
Though no cryings, but i really miss her alot.
Mickey is kinda half dead. Is he?
From this, I concluded that hamsters can't live without the running wheel.
Serious!.
Deardear is freaking busy recently.
So busy that he hasn't got the time to update his blog about my birthday.
I was very angry.
WAS okay.
Haha.
Okay.
I'm gonna stop here.
Cos I don't like to type my entry when somebody's in my room.
SEE YA. soon.